Labels

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Quilt #11 Cutting Corners

Well we went to the Morel Mushroom Festival for the weekend, so no progress happened on my latest quilt.  It was rainy, snowy, windy and cold off the lake and no mushrooms were found.  I'm not a mushroom fan, but would have like to have picked some for DH.

Last week, before we headed out, I pieced the strips and cut into 10" blocks.  






Then I made my HSTs and layed the top out.



Sewed the rows yesterday and today is ironing and sewing the rows together.  Then I'll have a top done and need to think about what backing and binding to use.  So I'm off to get busy.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this HST quilt with the fabrics alternating. I am always looking for new ways to use up my scraps and this would be great!

    ReplyDelete