It didn't take too long and it looks great. I can see a few spots that aren't quite straight. But overall first time, looks good.
Then I moved on to the binding. That wasn't fun. I used store bought 2 1/2" double fold tape. Sewed it on to the back and folded over. I attempted to sew the folded over piece on the machine, but that just didn't work. I wasn't always hitting the back tape and it looked messy. After about 4 iinches, I decided to do it by hand. It wasn't too bad to do, although I had sore fingers after. It worked out great.
Now I'm going to do one more for my dresser top in the bedroom. Same colors, just going to do bigger traingles.